Our Continuity Plan
During this uncertain time we would like to reassure you that Civil Safety Training & Rescue is committed to the safety of our customers, training delegates and employees and to the continuity of our business operations.
Our office, training premises and depots will remain open for business as usual unless otherwise instructed by the Government.
Safety & Hygiene
Civil Safety Training & Rescue has always taken hygiene extremely seriously and adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety. While we are continuing our operations as normally as possible please be assured that:
- All safety and training equipment undergoes thorough sterilisation before and after each and every use
- We’ve installed extra hand washing facilities and hand sanitisers throughout our sites and encourage everyone to wash their hands regularly
- Prior to training course commencement, we request that any training delegates that have returned within 14 days from a high-risk area or have been in contact with a confirmed coronavirus carrier re-arrange their course for a later date
- We also ask that any delegates developing symptoms within 14 days of completing a course with us to contact us and let us know. We will then inform affected delegates and employees
- If any of our employees develop symptoms then we will also contact affected delegates and clients
- Any of our employees deemed at high-risk of contracting the virus will self-isolate for their safety and the safety of our customers
- Our staff are already used to flexible working so where health permits staff self-isolating at home will continue to work as normal and remain in regular contact with clients
- Where our staff are due to visit client sites they will contact the client in advance to confirm their attendance and current site access protocols
If you need to re-arrange your training course
If any of our training delegates need to rearrange the date of their training course due to Covid-19 symptoms or a need to self-isolate, please contact our team who will transfer you onto the next available course date: 01480 220611
While we’re committed to providing the same great levels of service we know our customers expect, there may be some impact on individual projects or operations. Our team will be in contact with all our customers to communicate any such impacts and to update customers if the situation changes.
If you have any questions or concerns at all please contact our team on 01480 431111
Thank you for your continued support from all of us at Civil Safety Training & Rescue