Civil Safety Tankering Ltd can remove all types of liquid, liquid sludge, industrial, water utility and domestic waste. Our fleet of vacuum tankers range in capacity from 9,000 to 30,000 litres.
Our tanker fleet includes
- Vacuum tankers
- Jetting and vacuum combination units
- Deep lifting super suction tankers
We also offer a full ADR Tankering service for hazardous waste collection and disposal.
Our Tankering services include
- Cleaning and removing waste from sewers, culverts, gullies and interceptors;
- Removal and disposal of leachate from landfill sites;
- Emptying lagoons (at water treatment sites), ponds, lakes and reed beds;
- Emergency Tankering at pumping stations to prevent flooding and pollution;
- Flood water and spillage removal