This Qualification Covers
- Understand standard procedures for working in medium risk confined spaces
- Prepare to work safely in medium risk confined spaces
- Use tools and equipment safety
- Deal with emergencies
- Gas detection
- Escape Breathing Apparatus
- Access Equipment
- Self-rescue procedures
- Refreshments throughout the day
All candidates wishing to take a City and Guilds confined space qualification should be a minimum of 16 years old and be medically fit.
Delegates who successfully complete this course of instruction will be awarded a City & Guilds Certificate.