This Qualification Covers
- Legislation relevant to confined spaces
- Hazards and their controls
- Safe systems of work
- Personal protection
- Gas detection
- Escape and Working Duration Breathing Apparatus
- Access equipment
- Implementing procedures for entry teams, control safe entry and exit, monitor the entry team, control emergency situations.
- Refreshments throughout the day
All candidates wishing to take a City and Guilds confined space qualification should be a minimum of 16 years old and be medically fit to control High Risk “Confined Spaces”, be able to manage Breathing Apparatus and ancillary equipment used in support of high risk confined space entries.
Delegates who successfully complete this course of instruction will be awarded a City & Guilds Certificate.