Course: City & Guilds 6150-03
Working in High Risk Confined Spaces: Water
3 Days (Entrant Only)
What Will Be Covered
This qualification covers use of escape breathing apparatus and self-contained breathing apparatus as part of the planned means of self-rescue at NC2, NC3 and NC4 confined space entries.
This Qualification Covers
- Carrying out pre-use checks
- Using self contained breathing apparatus
- Carrying our post-use hygiene routines
This qualification focuses on the delegates ability to:
- •Select equipment
- Check operational condition
- Don and use compressed air breathing apparatus
- Effect an emergency evacuation of a confined space wearing breathing apparatus as a part of the planned means of self rescue
- Check and carry out user maintenance
- Follow safe working procedures
This qualification has been designed by City & Guilds to meet the requirements of Water UK and are water industry specific.
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Photo ID card (on completion of course)
- City and Guilds certificate which is valid for three years (on completion of course)
All candidates wishing to take a City and Guilds confined space qualification should be a minimum of 16 years old and be medically fit.