Our dedicated Mobile Confined Space Training unit was the first one to be developed in the country. This fantastic facility provides you with on-site training whenever you need it and no matter where you are located within the UK. Designed and developed for accredited City & Guilds (C&G) Confined Space Training.
Training unit includes:
- 3 metre drop from the hatch
- 35 metres of confined space tunnelling systems
- Practical training providing the closest situation to
- Real life entry, self-rescue and full rescue training
- Safe and controlled environment
Training programmes ran from our Confined Space Mobile Training Unit includes:
- 1 Day Self Rescue –Confined Space Awareness with Gas Detection and Escape Sets
- 3 Day Self Rescue –Confined Space Awareness with Gas Detection, Escape Sets & Full Working Breathing Apparatus
- C&G 6150-01 –Working in Low Risk Confined Space:Water
- C&G 6150-02 –Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (top man) (entrant): Water
- C&G 6150-03 –Working in High Risk Confined Spaces: Water
- C&G 6150-14 –Award in Top Man/Person for High Risk Confined Spaces: Water
- C&G 6150-05 –Award in emergency rescue and recovery of casualties from Confined Spaces: Water
Our Confined Space Mobile Training unit offers many advantages to companies such as saving money, staff no longer have to travel to an external venue, quick and easy to set up.
For further information regarding our confined space mobile training unit please contact us.