Course: City & Guilds 6150-05
Award in Emergency Rescue and Recovery of Casualties from Confined Spaces: Water
What Will Be Covered?
The qualification covers safe entry into the Water UK classification confined spaces using self-contained breathing apparatus in hostile atmospheres in low, medium, high category confined spaces
This Qualification Covers
- Prepare to work safely in a confined space under emergency conditions
- Enter and exit confined space safely
- Prepare and use self contained breathing apparatus
- Use rescue equipment safely
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for carrying out emergency rescue and recovery of casualties from a confined space
- Use general knowledge for carrying out emergency rescue
- Use water industry knowledge for carrying out emergency rescue
This qualification has been designed by City & Guilds to meet the requirements of Water UK and are water industry specific.
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Photo ID card (on completion of course)
- City and Guilds certificate which is valid for three years (on completion of course)
All candidates wishing to take a City and Guilds confined space qualification should be a minimum of 16 years old and be medically fit.