Confined Space for Entrants -Low to Medium Risk
Who Should Attend?
Anybody who will be working in or at a confined space where the risk assessment has classified the confined space as low –medium risk.
What Will Be Covered?
- Interpretation and recognition of confined spaces
- Working safely in confined spaces
- Use of gas detection equipment
- Escape sets
- Tripods and winches
- Harness appreciation
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Different forms of communication in confined spaces
- Manning levels for working in confined spaces
- Current policies and legislation Confined space awareness
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Photo ID card (on completion of course)
- Civil Safety Training & Rescue Ltd certificate which is valid for three years (on completion of course)
All candidates wishing to take a City and Guilds confined space qualification should be a minimum of 16 years old and be medically fit.